Activities for demining
- November, 2012
- Yamanashi Hitachi Construction Machinery sees cumulative orders for antipersonnel demining equipment reach 107 units
- October, 2012
- The 3rd Study Tour Organized (NPO Good Earth Japan)
- August, 2012
- Lecture meetings on demining activities was held in Okinawa
- May, 2012
- 2011 Activity Report for the Nonprofit Organization Good Earth Japan
- April, 2012
- Eight Demining Machines Provided as Aid to Cambodia (Yamanashi Hitachi Construction Machinery)
- October, 2011
- Employees Participate in the Good Earth Japan Events
Introduces the 86 anti-personnel demining machines currently operating in 9 countries.
Introduces the speaking activities about the importance of life and the importance of manufacturing focusing on elementary, junior, and senior high schools through 70 yearly speaking engagements.
Introduces the activity highlights included in the CSR Reports from 2006.
Introduces awards primarily for the exhibitions and events that have been held up until now.
Introduces the way Yamanashi Hitachi Construction Machinery President Kiyoshi Amemiya started our demining activities.
Introduces the Hitachi Construction Machinery Group's support for the independence of residents after landmines are removed through Good Earth Japan.
Introduces the demining efforts of Yamanashi Hitachi Construction Machinery through video on the Hitachi Group homepage.
Installation of Flash Player is required to play the Flash contents.
Installation of Windows Media Player Windows Media Player is required to play the motion pictures.