Hitachi Mini Excavators
Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd sells and supports Hitachi Mini Hydraulic Excavators.
Inspired and engineered to the same standards as Hitachi's industry leading Giant Excavators, the Hitachi Mini Excavator is fast becoming an Australian favourite, due to its legendary reliability.
Also known as mini diggers and compact excavators, these light construction machines are ideal for tight, narrow sites, but can also hold their own on larger sites.
Hitachi mini excavators feature:
- Hitachi Performance, Reliability & Economy: World famous for performance and reliability, Hitachi mini excavators maximize your productivity and lower your daily operating costs.
- Superior Operator Comfort: Your choice of open canopy or pressurized air conditioned cabin, both with high back seats plus full 360° visibility.
- Durability & Stability: Hitachi mini excavators are tough. They work harder, for longer. The blade, arm and boom are heavily reinforced. A stronger, more stable mainframe is delivered via the Hitachi D-frame structure and a cast steel undercarriage.
- Precision Hydraulics with pinpoint controllability: The fatigue beating pilot controls are low effort and the hydraulics are precisely calibrated for ultra responsiveness.
- Enhanced Safety: Your safety is our number one priority. Hitachi mini excavators comply with worldwide ISO standards. Each model also comes with relevant OPG, ROPS and TOPs standards.
- Easy Maintenance with parts & service support: Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd is more than a construction machinery supplier; we provide solutions. With significant parts stock at our branches all around Australia and field service representatives that can come to you, we make things convenient.
Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd stocks a full range of Hitachi mini excavators for sale. Starting from just 1.4 tonnes, which can be loaded onto an optional a-frame trailer, all the way up to the 6 tonne model which lets you work in environments normally reserved for heavier excavators.
Zero Tail Swing
Short Rear-end Swing